This trucking missions mod adds a trucking mini-game as seen in previous GTA games. Experience different missions, delivering cargo from people like Simeon to the U.S. Government. Some contracts require you to be careful, while others need you to hurry up. This is a nice way to earn some extra cash!
To start, you have to go to your office, located on a road west of Sandy Shores. Get to the door and a menu will pop up, prompting you to choose a contract. You can navigate the menu with Numpad 8, Numpad 2 and to select, Numpad 5.
Once you have decided and selected a contract, get in the truck and start trucking!
You can make your own missions! More information in the README.
Note: if you have trouble getting the menu open, press INSERT. This will reload the mod.
Note 2: Place the MissionLoader.exe in your scripts/ folder.
Note 3: If you’ve updated from an old version and the script doesn’t work, remove your TruckingMissions.ini file.
– Make sure you have both the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 and the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package (x64) installed.
– Download and install Script Hook V (including the ASI loader).
– Download the latest Script Hook V .NET from GitHub and copy the ASI into your game folder.
– Extract the provided TruckingMissions.dll to /Grand Theft Auto V/scripts/
If that folder does not exists, make one.
– Start the game as Administrator.
– Added controller support. You should change the phone keybind to something else than Up.
– Compatibility with ScriptHookDotNet 1.0, sorry for the long wait.
– Compatibility with the latest ScriptHookDotNet
– 22 new missions thanks to T9X69 & HawKDesigns. Please delete your DefaultTruckingMissions.xml when updating.
– Added [NEW] tag to new available missions
– Fixed minor bugs.
– Reworked the UI so it looks pretty.
– Rewrote some descriptions. Please delete DefaultTruckingMissions.xml for it to take effect.
– Fixed seconds in timed missions being “slowed down”
– Balanced some missions. (Delete your DefaultTruckingMissions.xml for it to take effect)
– Menu now can display up to ~2bln items.
– Any vehicle can be used as a trailer, as long as it’s listed in the .NET ScriptHook. (docktrailer & freighttrailer are not in 0.9 yet)
– New option to make the player never wanted on a mission, set the tag to 0.
– Custom Missions now get updated properly when you end a mission.
– Reworked mission saving system, changed letters to numbers, this will allow up to 2 billion unique missions.
– Fixed custom missions interfering with your save data.
– NOTE! YOUR SAVES WON’T WORK WITH THIS VERSION! You have go into your TruckingMissions.sav file (open with notepad) and change the line MissionsDone from MissionsDone=abcdc (or whatever letters you have) to MissionsDone=1|2|3|4|3| (replacing letters with numbers, a -> 1, b -> 2 etc, trailing with a | character)
– Or you can delete your save.
– Delete your DefaultTruckingMissions.xml, it will be replaced with a new one.
– Delete your CustomTruckingMissions.xml for now, until the creators make it compatible. (or do it yourself with the process above)
– Support for ScriptHookDotNet 0.9
– Reverted to stable ScriptHookDotNet, please use the one found inside the .zip
– Fixed Up/Down keys not being set correctly.
– ScriptHookDotNet 0.6 Compatibility. Please update
– New Mission Loader: easily import missions and enable/disable them. You have to import starting from to , inclusive.
– Missions are now divided into DefaultTruckingMissions.xml and CustomTruckingMissions.xml
– New Custom Missions Menu.
– Fixed minor bugs.
– Fixed the Mission Creator Logger outputting zeroes.
– Custom missions! See Mission Creator Readme.txt
– Fixed a bug where the blip stayed after a failed mission.
– New revamped menu.
– The office now works as a property and must be purchased.
– Multiple trucks available.
– Missions must be unlocked.
– Savegame system.
– You can change your keys in TruckingMissions.ini; The format is AttributeName=Key
– No more subtitles spamming.
– Fixed crash on mission quit.
– Improved the helptip.
– Initial Release.