This Knight Rider mod brings you K.I.T.T. into your World. Play as Michael Knight and drive with the legendary Knight Rider car K.I.T.T. through Los Santos.
Mod is Activated by Default.
Next Update: Unknown
1. ScriptHookV by Alexander Blade
2. ScriptHookV .NET by Crosire (v1.1)
3. juice4z0 for Improving the Dominator Intro
1. Make sure your GTA Version is between 1.0.335.2 and 1.0.393.4.
2. Then make sure you have Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 and Visual C++ for 2013 (x64) installed.
3. Copy EVERYTHING from the scripts folder into the scripts folder in the main GTA 5 folder OR copy the whole scripts folder into the main GTA 5 folder.
4. Copy EVERYTHING else into the main GTA 5 folder.
5. Start GTA 5 as Admin.
DLC Installation (optional)
1. Copy the “knight” folder into “Grand Theft Auto V/update/x64/dlcpacks/”
2. Start OpenIV and extract “GTA V/update/update.rpf/common/data/dlclist.xml”
3. Add dlcpacks:\knight\ to the dlclist.xml
4. Put the “dlclist.xml” back in.
– Added DLC Pack (optional)
-> Adds Supercompressor (Attack Mode)
-> Adds GT-Wing (Attack Mode)
-> Changes Engine Sound
– Fixed Ruiner SPM Rocket
– Fixed Despawn Bug (2.6.1)
– Fixed ANY_CAR Error (2.6.1)
– Updated ScriptHookV (2.6.2)
– K.I.T.T is invincible
– K.I.T.T can drive on water
– Num8/2 = Up/Down
– Num5 = Return
Out of K.I.T.T:
– F10 = Activate/Deactivate Mod
– Num+ = Opens Menu
– Num1 = Follow/Unfollow
– Num2 = Drive to Waypoint
– Decimal = Flip KITT
– Num- = Remove KITT/Reset
– Num1 = Drive to Waypoint (Use W or S to turn off)
– Num4/6 = Skimode
– Num5 = Rocket (Load/Fire)
– Num7 = Remove Police
– Num8 = EMP (Makes every car near K.I.T.T useless)
– Num9 = Equipment for Player (Armor + Pistol)
– Shift = Turbo Boost
– Comma = Flip KITT
– Num0 = Transformations
– Num2 = Minigun (Load/Fire)
– Num3 = Fire Extinguisher
– Divide = Camouflage
– Multiply(Hold) = Parachute (Only in Air)
– Ctrl + Num2/5 = Unload Rocket/Minigun
– Num0 = Super Pursuit Mode (Higher Performance)
– Num2 = Smoke Screen (not Finished yet)
Volume, Sound, Animation and Key bindings can be changed in the KSettings.ini
If you change ANY_CAR in the KSettings.ini to TRUE you can press Num+ while you are in a Car to give this Vehicle KITT’s Abilitys.
(Not every Ability works)
Have fun with this excellent mod!