With Railroad Engineer Train Mod, you can drive trains and trams in Grand Theft Auto V.
– drive the train or the tram with different properties
– easy access (optional realistic entrance)
– realistic and nonlinear acceleration/braking
– open/close doors (animated)
– change seat in freight train
– derailment (automatic, manual)
– explosions and collisions with derailed trains
– engineer commands (see below)
– displays (speed mph/kmh, derailment, doors, distance)
– ini-file (configuration file can be changed during the game)
Hint: Edit the ini-file to change the behavior of Railroad Engineer.
– Install Script Hook V
– Download Railroad Engineer and copy the files to the main game folder
How to use
Wait for a train and hold [F] near the loco of the freight train or near the tram.
[F] * enter/exit train
[W] accelerate / brake (backwards)
[S] brake / accelerate (backwards)
[␣]+[S] hard brake
[X] * derail manually
[E] * horn
[G] open/close doors
[E] ** engineer command (freight train)
[A], [D] change seat (freight train)
** engineer must be alive and inside the train
(for more details see the readme file)
Enter a freight train and do not kick out the engineer. Choose your desired command with [E]. Leave the cab with [F] and jump off the train. Now the engineer executes your command.
Hint: Engineer commands are not available if the engineer is dead or not inside the train.