VisualV is a graphic overhaul modification for Grand Theft Auto V, bringing you a completely redone time cycle, edited timecycle modificators for areas/interiors, improved color correction to add some life to Los Santos and Blaine County as well as a fixed rendering code, so your playing experience will be more smooth and nicer.
Watch the video below to see how the mod will change your visual experience:
What was changed in VisualV
– all weather rewritten from scratch
– removed chromatic abberation effect for all weathers
– increased draw distance of lights
– improved lens flares for all characters
– proper moon movement on the sky & fixed size
– improved volumetric fog
– water reflections in higher quality
– altered clouds colors in all weathers
– beautiful sunrise & sunset
– corrected 2D shadows under vehicles
– heat haze effect in sunny weathers
– added subtle bloom effect
– altered lightning in stormy weather
– new 2D cloud texture
– and many, many minor fixes
– Sky colours for sunny weather fixed (at 6:00 and 20:00).
– Compatibility with Lowriders: Custom Classics update. (1.0.678.1)
– Bloom flickering at 5:00 and 21:00 is gone.
– New ASI script for dynamic motion blur in vehicles
– New ASI script for stratosphere simulation.
– MXAO in ReShade preset is set correctly for various weathers.
– Fixed clouds colour in “clearing” weather at 6:00 and 20:00.
– Screen become brighter when player is in shadow.
– Screen flickering is eliminated.
– Subtle smog on Vespucci Beach is removed.
– Reflection intensity is toned down in “clouds”, “clearing” and “light snow” weathers.
– Fixed 2D clouds in “clear” weather.
– Sky colours are brighter in “clouds”, “clearing” and “light snow” weathers.
– Lighting bolts aren’t blurred while using DOF effect.
– Tonemapping is improved.
– Clouds lighting by moon in reduced.
– Nights are little brighter now.
– Grass is burning longer.
– ReShade preset is available with two effects: MXAO (Ambient Occlusion) and IL (Indirect Lighting). Effects were created by Marty McFly.
– Press F9 to enable/disable ambient light
– Press F10 to enable/disable MXAO and IL.
– Compatibility with latest patch (new cars for Benny’s mod shop & Dropzone Adversary Mode)
– Headlights in Lost MC’s Burrito in Nervous Ron mission is rendered correctly. (vehicles.meta)
– Black clouds in cloudy weathers at the day has been fixed.
– Shaded areas in the background in sunny weathers are now a bit lighter.
– Additional light for characters and pedestrians in day and night is now reduced.
– Fog in all weathers were altered.
– Fog is densier at night in foggy weather.
– Fixed 2D coulds in overcast, rainy and thunder weather at 5 am and 9 pm.
– Nimbus clouds are moving on the sky.
– Sun corona has been improved.
– Exposure option was improved. (white cars won’t be so shiny at sunny weathers).
– Volumetric lights shadow distance has been extended.
– Characters post processing effects has been altered.
– Fixed the cause of slowdowns and stutter.