This modification allows you to create all objects in GTAV’s world with an object editor. Normally a lot of objects are not available in object editors because they are no real objects, they’re just drawables without a collision (GTA V uses a static collision system to reduce the performance impact while calculating collision for entities). This mod allows spawning all objects which are in GTAV’s world. A full list can be found here https://snippets.gta-mp.net/view/raw/9a252c54 (Attention: this is just a dump of internal model requests of GTAV, the ones with +hi(dr/fi) or vehicle/weapon models can probably not be spawned! Also it’s possible that the list is not complete!).
– Fixed a crash that happens when the mod is outdated (instead we added a message box)
1. Make sure you have the latest version of ScriptHook V by Alexander Blade installed.
2. Extract the .asi file “gtamp-unlock-all-objects.asi” of “gtamp-unlock-all-objects.zip” into your Grand Theft Auto 5 directory
3. Make sure you have VC++ Redistributable 2013 x64 installed
4. Install a normal object editor like the ones from Guadmaz
5. (If you use the object editor from step 4) You can add now all possible objects to the ObjectList.ini of the map-editor. (List of objects above)
Known issues and bugs:
– Colliding with drawables onfoot = collision, Colliding with drawables in vehicle = no collision.
Simply download the latest source at: